For models equipped with an original equipment 4.2” radio with or without navigation.
Proprietary, factory-matched side mirror caps with built-in blind spot elimination cameras, activated by turn signal and integrated with the OE radio. Vehicle-specific integration module is plug-and-play, making installation seamless.
- Includes two side mirror caps with blind-spot cameras
- Vehicle-specific module integrates cameras into the Transit’s OEM radio screen; cameras are activated when turn signals are used, or when the vehicle is shifted into drive and reverse
- Kits include everything needed for a plug-and-play installation including camera harnesses and adapters
All kits include left and right mirror caps with camera inserts for tow and non-tow mirrors and camera interface MCI-FD22.
The MCI-FD22 is a plug-n-play solution to allow multi-camera viewing for Ford 2016 – 2018 Transit and F2016 – 2017 Ford 150, 250, 350 with 4.2” screen and OE camera. The multi-camera interface allows you to automatically activate side and reverse (existing OE) cameras. Enhance awareness of your surroundings by adding up to four cameras to eliminate blind spots, enabling a safer and more informed driving experience.
- Vehicle must be equipped with a factory reverse camera in order for the MCI-FD22 to be compatible.
- This interface does not add a reverse camera input
For Pricing and Full Product Offering Contact Us