Custom Wire Harness Design & Manufacturing
We can create the perfect custom wire harness solution to help streamline and standardize installation services
Design and manufacturing is an important value-add service, we provide including wire harness, plug termination, and kitting services. Our customer base spans many satisfied upfitter and manufacturer customers. Our ability to do custom jobs, large or small, and at competitive prices has been an asset in reducing costs, streamlining, and standardizing production processes for 12-24 volt electronic related installations.
Wire Harness & Plug Termination Summation
Our services include custom harness design and assembly. We offer sealed or unsealed terminations for:
Why AAMP Commercial?
Our proficiency, experience, and commitment to quality and timeliness are why our customers partner with us for their custom harnessing needs.
- State of the art machine-controlled wire and strip length for gauges 24 to 10
- Experienced in light, medium, and heavy-duty truck auxiliary lights and power distribution harnessing
- Security switch and light harnessing for rear truck caps, toppers, service bodies, dump and flatbed trucks
- Industrial and automotive control circuits, power circuits, battery cables, ground straps, box work, potting, twisted wire applications, shielded and non-shielded cable
- Professional drawings for both in-house use and customer references
- Controlled quality assurance
- Customer service focus
- On-time delivery
- Quick turn around on quotes from customer supplied samples or prints
- Competitive pricing
- Ability to handle small and large quantity runs
Ready to Get Started?
In 2007, AAMP Commercial started manufacturing wire harnesses to streamline the installation of aftermarket electronics. What started as a small in-house operation quickly developed into an ISO Compliant harness end-to-end design and manufacturing plant that our customer base enjoys the benefits of.